Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Breakfast with Eric Whitelaw
Thursday, October 27, 2011 from 6:30 AM to 8:00 AM (PDT)
IMPACT is honored to have Eric Whitelaw speaking!
Eric is the father of three boys, the husband of one beautiful wife, and a serial entrepreneur who has experienced some of the best and worst that life has to offer. Eric has published two books, worked as a consultant to Fortune 100 clients, and started multiple software, publishing and internet ventures, raising almost $7M in venture capital.
Eric is currently the CEO of Interactive Performance Solutions, a software startup he co-founded in 2010.
He will share:
· How eight years of dating has made him a better father.
· How tapping into unexplored talents and gifts has made him a better husband.
· How living in the middle circle has made him a more rounded businessman.
· How giving up on your dreams can expand your horizons. And…
· How making friends with a sociopath is harder than you think – but worth it!
PLEASE REGISTER TODAY!